We're bringing back one of our most popular events from last year, the Trolley Mural Tour.
Our tour will be hosted by Chris "Sker" Rogers, local muralist with Sker Kreativ. We'll start at the Whittier Bar in the Kendall Whittier District, for drinks and a taco bar from Calaveras. We'll work our way into the heart of downtown riding the Old Urban Trolley and visit with artists and people that commissioned the artwork.
Tickets are $20, which includes 2 drink tickets (one at The Whittier Bar & one at Open Container), snacks from Calaveras, and the trolley tour. You may purchase your tickets via the eventbrite link below.
Tickets are VERY LIMITED, so get them fast! Open to anyone 21+
Our tour will feature the following:
1. Kendall Whittier Walls - Jessica Jackson, exec. director of Kendall Whittier Main Street
2. Roam Home - Codak Smith, artist
3. Brookside Collective Mural - Clean Hands, artist
4. Tulsa Art Alley - Maggie Hoey, TYPROS executive director
5. Stop over at the Boxyard with a drink ticket at Open Container
6. Tulsa Sound - Danny Rotelli, mural sponsor and owner of Grooper
TYPROS is committed to providing accessible and inclusive programming for all members of our community. For questions about accessibility, requests for accommodations, or to inform about dietary restrictions, please contact Andrea at firstname.lastname@example.org at least 48 hours in advance of the event.
Arts & Entertainment Sponsor
Fowler Toyota of Tulsa